- Lovely Huskies takes all care to breed healthy pet dogs, however no one can control all aspects of nature. Just as with humans, conditions can arise or exist in dogs that the best science and best practice of the day can neither detect nor predict. In this regard we refer you to the internationally recognized listing of congenital and genetic defects known to occur in the various dog breeds, with the Siberian huskies among them, and encourage you to do your own research and make your own assessment of any possible risks (GUIDE TO CONGENITAL AND HERITABLE DISORDERS IN DOGS, Published by The Humane Society Veterinary Medical Association). One condition occurring in dwarf dogs of any breed that is not heritable is Pes Varus. Please read this article when deciding if a dwarf breed dog is for you: Angular limb deformity.
- Pups come vet health checked, plus a complimentary health insurance policy for a six-week period starting 72 hours after handover. The insurance company will invite owners to continue the policy at the six-week mark and Lovely Huskies recommends this as a good way to offset the risks of nature and accidents. Starting early with insurance is ideal as your dog has – as a new pup – no pre-existing conditions that could otherwise compromise coverage. Lovely Huskies uses Petplan Insurance however we encourage owners to do their own research to find the fund that suits them.
- In the unlikely event a puppy becomes unwell, please contact us as soon as possible. If puppy is unwell prior to Petplan insurance commencement (i.e. within 72 hours of handover), contact Fi by text on 0409402177 asap to discuss.
- Lovely Huskies has a lifelong commitment to every dog they breed or sell. We will take back any pup or dog at any time, and for those wishing to sell a dog they will – at no charge – advertise the dog on the website and link the owner directly to buyers to find a home that the relinquishing owner is happy with.
- We are specialist pet dog breeders and as such we do not sell breeding dogs.
- Payment is either by direct deposit, cash (at person to person handovers). Direct deposit and cheques must be executed four days or more prior to handover to ensure the funds clear. All purchases receive a full tax invoice receipt as Lovely Huskies, ABN 63603388558. We require clear funds before we ship or handover a puppy or dog.
- Terms and conditions can be updated without notice.
Siberian Husky Puppies, Adopt a Siberian Husky Now, Buy Siberian Husky Puppies Online, Siberian Husky Puppies for sale online, Siberian Husky Puppy, Male and Female Siberian Husky Puppies, Siberian Husky Puppies for sale in USA, Siberian Husky Puppies for sale in UK, Siberian Husky Puppies, Siberian Husky Puppies, Siberian Huskies